There is plenty of work that needs to be done before printing presses roll and ink is laid on paper. You will need
- A copywriter to conjure up enticing wording for your advert
- A typesetter to keep your annual report legible and understandable
- A graphic designer to layout your page and deliver visual vitality
- A proofreader to check your document for errors in spelling, grammar and consistency
- You will want a printed proof of your work for a final check before committing to print
- And lastly, your printer will need a properly formatted PDF or aluminium printing plates to send to their press
A problem at any of these stages can lead to time-consuming errors that are embarrassing and expensive to fix after the event.
Not everyone, not even some printers, have the time, skills or equipment to handle all stages of the pre-press workflow. That is where we come in.
We act as a member of your team, dropping in to cover the areas that you are not. You can rely on our pre-press knowledge as much or as little as you need to ensure your project runs smoothly and the end product is as good as it can be, first time.
Please get in touch to discuss your project or explore our services