Order of Service Printing
from Set & Match
Printed Programmes for Christenings, Weddings and Funerals
Add a personal touch to your ceremony with a printed order of service booklet to let your guests understand the running order of your event.
These will become souvenirs of the day and cherished keepsakes.
Share your hopes for the future or memories of the past – we include your favourite family photos in your order of service (we can scan prints!) along with significant hymns, verses and readings. Choose a layout from our catalogue below or we can craft a design unique to you.
We only print on quality, heavyweight papers and delivery can be as quick as next day, although we recommend you allow a little longer to get things just right.
Contact us to discuss your order of service.
Our popular packages
Below is an illustration of the orders of service many of our customers ask for. We will always tailor the print to your exact requirements so please get in touch to discuss your plans.
Are you looking for design ideas for your order of service? Browse our catalogue of themes for inspiration.
Select Packagefor intimate gatherings
- A5 Booklet (21 cm high, 14.8 cm wide)
- Four pages printed in colour
- Up to 10 pictures
- 25 copies
- 170 gram silk paper
- Our minimum order charge
Popular Packagemost frequently chosen
- 100 A5 booklets
- Eight pages printed in colour
- Typically five or six hymns
- Centre spread of 10 photos
- Choose more or fewer copies
- Your choice of style
Premium Packageideal for large services
- To celebrate a popular life, well lived
- 16 A5 pages, printed in colour
- Room for a lifetime told in photos
- Ample space for hymns and readings
- 10 pictures included, space for more
- 200 copies printed and delivered
Our catalogue of design ideas
Please click on the online booklet below to browse for some popular themes we offer for orders of service. Pick up ideas for your own design or simply choose one to apply to your commemoration.