Set & Match Founded
Progressive and independent from Day 1.
Drum Scanner Added
For high resolution and fine art reproduction.
Move To New Studios
We own our own home now!
Large Format Printer Installed
Pioneering on-demand POS print.
Computer to Plate Installed
First to offer this new technology to printers.
Digital Press Room Opened
Short run printers from Xerox and HP Indigo.
Invested in Litho Print
Launching our partnership with Colprint.
Acquired Dataproof and Innprint
Bringing expertise in business forms and the hospitality industry.
Integrating our Web Studio
Bringing our cloud services into the fold with a nettl partnership.
Our Environmental Policy
Paper is a truly sustainable product.
We naturally take our impact on the world around us extremely seriously and strive to minimise the harm we cause as much as possible.
It should be remembered however that paper has great environmental credentials, even more so than an email! Let’s break that down:
- Everybody loves trees! The European forests that provide the fibre for our paper are expanding by an area of around 1,500 football pitches, every day*. More paper = more trees.
- The paper we use comes from well-managed woodland, overseen by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). There is no chopping down of irreplaceable habitats.
- Nearly 75% of paper and paper packaging is recycled into more paper. Most of the rest is kept as long term archives or put to other uses*.
- The construction industry and furniture makers need large pieces of heart wood from a tree. The wood that is used for paper comes from the left-over bits.
- The energy for paper production is mostly* biomass fuelled. Contrast that with the demands of keeping computers and servers powered up worldwide to deliver and view emails 24/7/365.
We don’t mean to preach, but there are some myths surrounding the sustainability of paper that need busting. *Much more detail and information can be found at Two Sides, a forum of the graphics supply chain.
How else do we help?
We offer 100% recycled paper and vegetable inks to present your marketing with the best environmental credentials.
We have removed or reduced the demand for chemicals and water in our production plant and techniques.
Our shipping cartons are often pre-loved and re-used. Rest assured the contents are brand new though!
The cushioning void fill in our parcels is brown paper or biodegradable bubble wrap.
We have switched our studio to LED lighting and energy-efficient computers and vehicles.